Modern HVAC systems are built to operate dependably in the most severe conditions, but the contractor who installs your equipment will have the biggest impact on comfort, longevity and operating costs. Steve Davis Heating and Air Conditioning offers complete installation services and innovative Trane products for customers in Gastonia and the surrounding areas.
The Latest HVAC System Innovations
Trane heating and cooling equipment is characterized by advanced engineering and superior performance. As an industry leader, Trane continually introduces new products to help improve indoor comfort and enhance efficiency.
- Trane S-Series Furnace. The S-series furnace incorporates advanced features like the fast setup, intuitive diagnostics and two stainless steel heat exchangers. The Vortica II variable-speed blower is exceptionally quiet and helps improve air flow.
- TruComfort Variable Speed AC Systems: Trane air conditioners and heat pumps equipped with TruComfort technology provide exceptional comfort and efficiency by altering the output of the compressor so it precisely matches the prevailing cooling load.
- Trane CleanEffects: The health of your family is paramount, and the Trane CleanEffects system can help ensure the air inside your home is healthy and safe. The system removes up to 99 percent of airborne irritants.
Experience the Greatest HVAC Service
At Steve Davis, we pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship. Every service technician we employ is NATE certified, which is your assurance the job will be done right the first time. Our comprehensive services cover every aspect of the heating and cooling repair, installation and maintenance process.
- Equipment Installation: Each system we install is tailored to meet the home’s unique energy consumption profile.
- Complete Repair Services: Our service technicians have the skill and experience to repair virtually every brand of equipment. We also offer 24/7 emergency service for serious situations.
- Preventive Maintenance: Routine maintenance is essential to keep your heating and cooling equipment operating at peak efficiency. Tune-ups can help expose minor problems before they cause an unanticipated breakdown.